discover why so many parents in RANCHO CUCAMONGA & ALTA LOMA trust red dragon karate
unlock the secret in maximizing your child's potential through martial arts training
Take advantage of our EXCLUSIVE ONLINE offer and get started today! Parent's just like you have discovered how to maximize their child's potential and accelerate their development!
VIEW OUR SCHEDULE AND
GAIN ACCESS TO OUR
EXCLUSIVE WEB SPECIAL
have your ever experienced
ANY OF THE PARENTING CHALLENGES
- Having to ask your child more than once to do something? You’ve asked them to clean their room, but getting them to turn off the TV and do what you’ve asked them multiple times is like pulling teeth.
- Getting your child to focus on a given task? It’s time for them to do their homework, but all they want to do is play. Perhaps you’ve asked them to get their books and assignments out, but instead, they have their toys all over the living room floor?
- Having your child act out at school or in public? Have you ever received a phone call or email from a teacher saying your child was acting out in class or playing to aggressively at recess? Maybe you’ve been pulling your hair out because you can’t get your kids to get along at home and not fight?
- Making sure your little one is paying attention when you’re trying to explain something? You’re trying to have a serious conversation about crossing the street or strangers, and all they can talk about is how bobby picked his nose at school then ate it. Ever been there before?
- Low Self Esteem? Maybe your child just doesn’t seem motivated or they’re having a hard time believing in themselves. Perhaps they don’t feel they’re good enough or better yet, they’ll never get good grades because they just aren’t smart enough.
I am overly impressed by the curriculum, staff and overall experience this dojo brings to the community.
ZAK BUSHEY proud parent of Red Dragon Karate students
Our classes unite psychology, child development, and Martial Arts. Your child will learn more than basic self-defense…they’ll learn self-control, self-esteem and social courtesy.. This means that your children are not participating in a “martial arts class” any more…
They are now a part of a dynamic child development course!
Parents value this far more, seeing their children make leaps and bounds in areas they thought were impossible. Children are eager to come to class and excited about learning!
So many parents come to us with the exact same struggles. Many of them were at a point where they didn’t know what to do or how to help. But what if it didn’t have to be that way? Truth is, we all want the absolute best for our kids, we want them to succeed, set goals, feel great about themselves but sometimes, we as parents need help. Sometimes having a great support system and a team to work with is the answer.
Seeing the way my grandson has grown while learning is amazing his discipline has improved. Fenix V. is always so proud to share his accomplishments with everyone. I am so thankful for the services they provide!
TONIE FAITALA, Happy Grandma of a Red Dragon Karate Student
MARTIAL ARTS DEVELOPS THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF LIFE
FOCUS, CONFIDENCE AND SELF ESTEEM
Martial Arts is one of the BEST ways children can learn how to have unshakable, razor sharp focus.
Kids are able to pay attention in school, feel better about themselves, maintain eye contact during conversations and feel good about themselves in all aspects of their lives.
As a result, kids stand taller, smile bigger, and perform better. They are overall happier and love who they have become.
My two children began taking classes at RDK three years ago. Through the amazing teaching, they have turned into strong, responsible, disciplined, and dedicated young people. They have learned to work hard and have fun at the same time, and always respect those who have come before you.
MADELYN GARZA, proud parent of Red Dragon Karate students
PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE HOW WE DEVELOP
SUPER HERO LISTENING SKILLS
In order to master the skill’s they’re being taught and advance through belt ranks, your child will have to exercise superior listening skills. Kids who aren’t always adept when it comes to paying attention to what they’re told can benefit from the verbal instruction and one-on-one work in their dojo.
Parents come to us with their jaws on the floor because their children are saying yes sir and yes ma’am at home and at school. The BIGGEST improvement parents see is that they don’t have to tell their kids to do something more than once!
My kids are having a great time and learning great techniques that will help them if they are ever in danger. They are excited to go to class and it has done wonders for their confidence!
PATRICIA D, very proud mom of a Red Dragon Karate student
GET READY TO SEE A TREMENDOUS
BOOST IN SOCIALIZATION SKILLS
Kids who don’t always thrive in highly social environments may find it easier to get to know people and make new friends when they’re in a room filled with peers who share a common interest.
The kids on the playground may not always have much common ground, but devotees to the martial arts are able to get to know one another through shared pursuits. Partner-driven drills can also foster camaraderie, as they force kids to pair off and build their skills togethe
My son loves it here, right after school he comes home puts on his uniform and is ready to go even though his class starts later on that day.
CARO ARTIAGO Happy Mom of a Red Dragon Karate Student
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Will My Child Become A Bully?
No way! Martial Arts helps instill respect and discipline in children, at the same time encourages kids to find the good in others and all situations.
Are Parents allowed to watch class?
Definitely, and encouraged to participate! A high percentage of children enrolling at Red Dragon Karate in Rancho Cucamonga & Fontana have one or both parents attending classes with them. Consider enrolling as a family!
Do you have a screening process?
All of our members start off on one of our trial memberships. This gives you and your family a better understanding of our programs, facility, values and culture. This also allows you to make sure that we are a good fit for your family, and vice versa.
What are the Benefits?
The Benefits of Martial Arts training for both children and adults are numerous! Heres a few:
– Improved ability to focus and concentrate
– Better grades in school
– More Self Confidence
– Higher Self Esteem
– Improved Physical Fitness
– Greater Body Awareness
– Become more responsible
– Ability to set and accomplish goals
– Excellent character development program
– and so much more!
Access Our Schedule
& Exclusive Web Special
SECURE YOUR SPOT AND GET STARTED TODAY WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER